The following quiz MUST BE PASSED for you to complete the lesson. (90% passing grade) There will be an option for you to retake the quiz if you do not pass it the first time.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Great Job! You Passed! You can click on the ‘Click Here to Continue’ button below to complete this lesson and have your progress updated.
Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionWhen the weather report forecasts a bright, sunny day there is little need to pack excessive equipment like a shovel or broom.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionHydroplaning is a very dangerous situation that can lead to a serious accident. It can happen to any vehicle and is caused when:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
After the first rain or snow of the winter season, the roads become very slippery and much more dangerous to drive on.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
If your school bus begins to hydroplane, the best way to regain control is to immediately lift your foot off of the gas pedal.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
5. QuestionIt is safe to pump the brake when driving on wet or icy roads.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionSometimes it’s difficult to know when ice is forming on the road. The best sign there might be ice is:CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
7. QuestionWhen it becomes necessary to chain up on a slope, work on the downhill side of the bus or the chains won’t fit properly.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
When chaining up, the cam-locks and master link go on the outside part of the wheel. The hooks go on the inside.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
In the final step of chaining, you will tighten and secure the chains starting at:CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
10. QuestionIt’s critically important to know if the bus you drive is equipped with ABS system, or a non-ABS system.CorrectIncorrect