Tail Swing Safety QUIZ
The following quiz MUST BE PASSED for you to complete the lesson. (90% passing grade) There will be an option for you to retake the quiz if you do not pass it the first time.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Great Job! You Passed! You can click on the ‘Click Here to Continue’ button below to complete this lesson and have your progress updated.
Question 1 of 10
1. QuestionThe overhang on all school buses is approximately the same, regardless of whether they area transit or a conventional bus.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
2. QuestionWhen 2 buses are parked side by side in a stall, the bus driver should make a full lock turn onthe steering wheel at the beginning of the turn.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
3. QuestionIf a bus driver is 18” away from a problem object and is driving a transit bus, there will besufficient room to clear the problem object.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
If a bus driver is driving a conventional school bus and is 18” away from the problem object, there will be sufficient room to clear the problem object.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
Using convex mirrors to monitor the tail swing on a bus is a good idea because the convex mirror covers a greater field of view than a flat mirror.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
6. QuestionWhen making a right hand turn, tail swing occurs next to left rear bumperCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
Tail swing can change with different styles of buses.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
It’s the responsibility of other drivers to make sure to stay clear of school buses when they are making turns, because buses are large and need more room to turn than cars.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
9. QuestionThe length of the bus determines the tail swing of the bus.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
Drivers don’t have to worry about tail swing when approaching problem objects that aren’t on the street, because these objects are too far away to cause any problems.CorrectIncorrect